Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Childhood memories

Childhood memories have been very vivid and my dreams filled with those fun carefree times. I recall a green Schwinn banana seat sing ray bike, I think Rich and mine were blue. We had a lot of fun together and he endured our teasing. We'd play the politically incorrect game of Cowboys and Indians. We would be the characters from "Big Valley". I think Rich was Heath, Donnie was Nick and Steve always ended up as Barbara. Not to mention our young adult times together. From Woodside to Newport to Myrtle court, BYU, and numerous other adventures, Steve has been like the younger brother I never had. And as an Olinski brother I geuss I did have him as a younger brother (bow-leg-ski).
Steve was always strong, kind, funny, and a great competitor. On EMBO (BYU flag-football) he fit in perfectly, with that never give up attitude that allowed us to have so many come back wins. I always got a kick out of seeing him on the BYU campus driving VIPs around with his golf cart.
Memory from Brad Hepworth (childhood friend). 

No comments:

Post a Comment