Thursday, June 20, 2013

Family and righteous decisions

I can remember at Jakes' wedding Linsey made the comment to me that it was very apparent that Steve was very close with his children and she thought it was so special how he interacted with his kids and family. She later made the commetn to me, "I hope that we can have that same relationship with our children." 

The morning of mine and Linseys' wedding right after the cerimony in the sealing room Steve came up to me and said < I know your sad that he is not here but you have to remember that it is because of the righteous decisions that he made that you are here >  He had no idea how much comfort that brought to me. But what he really didn't realize is the comfort that was brought to my wife. Four days prior to our wedding my wife's father passed away in a car accident and at that time about the only place she could find comfort was in the house of the Lord. What he didn't know is that later that day I was able to share with her what he shared with me and it was able to bring some peace to her soul. 

Memory of Dony Williams Jr. (nephew). 

No comments:

Post a Comment