Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Uncle Steve

Steve and his family always provided a home where I could always come and feel 100% comfortable. Even at midnight when Lins and I had hotel problems and we crashed at his house, I didn't even hesitate to go to his house, I knew there would be a place for us to stay. Or how about the time we got back from our honeymoon at 3 in the morning and there he was with the trusty minivan. When we last talked I wanted to remember everything he told me I just thought about our conversation the entire ride back to pocatello. It almost made me mad that I couldn't remember every detail but the more I thought about what he said to me the more I understood and if I were to summarize the entire conversation and make it aplicable to me it would be to seve others and love my wife and family. I know that those two things will bring me more joy in this life than anything that could be bought or sold or experienced or felt. 

Memory from Dony Williams Jr. (nephew). 

No comments:

Post a Comment