Thursday, June 20, 2013

White elephant dradel

Who knew that our last christmas party at Steve's house I ended up with a dradel that he gave as a white elephet gift and that I found under my bed in my room and will save and cherrish this 50 cents of plastic that remides me of such a great person that made me laugh that night so hard and would make me cry every day since. It remindes me of a man that helped give miracals to little kids and would paint pictures of corn on the delta. It remindes me of a man that never got mad at me when i was a little kid when I peed my pants sleeping over and never said anything about it and that spit a big one out the window and hit me in the eye. It remides me of a boy that could never see "big john" in the car and a man that could make everybody laugh. It remides me of a Dad who was always there for his kids and one I want to be like. It remides me of a man whose picture would be in my helmet all ski season and would be in my heart forever. Uncle Steve was one of the best people in the world. I'm so blessed to have had him as an example and a Uncle. 

Memory from Sam Williams (nephew). 

No comments:

Post a Comment