Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Impacts from Lizzy

1. Telling me I look like Lucy Pevensie on “The Chronicle of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.” It made me feel like I was cute, smiled a lot, and have a sense of adventure.

2. The day after stake conference Steve told me I should have sat with him and his family after I said I sat by myself. This made me feel so loved.

3. He introduced me to the Porter-Rockwell Trail, which I frequent often. I can’t run on the trail without thinking about him.

4. I enjoyed sitting in Senior Management Meeting realizing I am not the only one with acne.

5. He treated people so well, brought out the best in them, and only focusing on their strengths. This made me want to treat other people better.

Memory of Lizzy, Lizard, or Lucy, Lizzy Lyde (co-worker). 

No comments:

Post a Comment